Monday, May 19, 2014

Teasing and The Lord of the Hissy-Fit

I knew it would happen eventually. A few of my colleagues from other departments have heard about my novel and have begun teasing me about it.
"Will Fabio be on the cover?"
"Don't you have real work to do?"
"How will you list it on your CV?"
I even came back to my office after teaching today to find this taped to my door!
The teasing is all in good fun but after this prank, which my graduate assistant didn't understand, I wonder what's coming up next.

5 comments:

  1. If you haven't sold the movie rights for this yet, I'd like to start the bidding...

    Shouldn't you have put something about zombies in the title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're very funny :P So it wasn't you who put it on my door? I would have bet good money that you were the culprit.

      Delete
  2. I'm offended you didn't suspect me first! ('Twasn't I, however.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly I have no idea how this blogging thing works! In any case dearie, that is *quite* the cover.

      Delete