Monday, May 12, 2014

Making progress!

While most people know me as a mathematician, I've always wanted to write novels. It's been a bit of a secret but now that I've done it I'm ready to share. It's not exactly academic writing so I haven't told many people about it but now my publisher is encouraging me to "market myself" so I thought I'd start a blog to share a bit about me and my writing.
My book “Parallel Passions: Geometry of Romance” will be published soon. I'm making the final edits. It's such a relief to be so close to finishing it after years of thinking about it. Even though my colleagues have teased me endlessly, I'm still excited to see my book on the shelf in the near future.
Now, back to editing!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting!

    I saw your post on twitter. I wrote a book set in Bloomington, so I'm always interested in hooking up online w/ other authors from/in/specializing in Btown.

    The book sounds intriguing, for sure. Nice to meet you! My site's at http://RedTash.com if you'd like to read more about This Brilliant Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red: Wow! You're fast! I'm so glad to "meet" local author. I wouldn't consider myself one just yet (fingers crossed) but I'll be sure to check out your page and I hope you'll continue to visit mine.

    ReplyDelete